Monday 27 November 2006

Antoine's testimony : "Living in Japan"



Hello folks,

As some of you know, I spent 1 year in Japan (sept'04-august'05) in an exchange program with my school. I was studying mainly economics and the japanese language. If you want to check some of my pictures taken in Tokyo and Kyoto, you cand find them here. You can also read some of my articles I wrote when I was in Japan there. There is not a lot of articles, but it might give you an idea of how it is to live in such a country. I'll try to post a new article to give you good ideas of restaurants and hotels for our trip in Japan.

-Stay tuned-

3 comments:

HEC Digital Business Strategy said...

Thanks Antoine, it should be cool. If you add the purpose of you experience to Japan. When, why and how did you go there. I think it will be interesting for others students as for business guys who are interested by Japan...

Antoine Lendrevie said...

Do you want me to explain it on a new article or should I modify this one ?

HEC Digital Business Strategy said...

You can update it. Let's share more. If you think you can improve an article or add something (even if it's not yours) suggest or simply do it...